Sunday, January 21, 2007

Crise de BrokeDaMouth

There has been a slight pause in posting. There are multiple reasons for this pause, but the main one is that life got in the way for a bit. Yes, BrokeDaMouth does things other than take crappy pictures of food. Anyway, now that most of my life is temporarily squared away, I can recommence with my real life- the life that revolves around eating.

Additionally, some of those close to me have remarked on the poor quality of this blog's writing. They have noted that I may be capable of more gripping commentary... This is possible but I'm not altogether sure where they came up with this idea. BrokeDaMouth is not a journalist. So to anyone who comes to this blog expecting earth-shattering food-related revelations and prose to make you weep, I am sorry to disappoint. But I shall attempt to double-check my writing before I post it. Onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home